SOW DELICIOUS – Exotic Collection Planting Chocolate – Exotic Tomatoes
Tomatoes grown from heirloom seed that has been protected and passed down for generations, with pure genetic lines which can trace back to the first tomatoes discovered in ancient South America hundreds of years ago!
This ‘Planting Chocolate’ will grow you a whole garden of exotic heirloom varieties of tomatoes. These descriptions give you a taste of the wonderful harvests you can look forward to:
- Black Krim is a medium-sized, very dark maroon beefsteak tomato with brown/green shoulders that get darker with more heat and sunlight. It has a wonderfully rich flavor and originated in Crimea, a peninsula in the Black Sea .
- Pineapple tomato has beautiful yellow and red striped fruits that show the same colors inside when you cut them open. The fluted flesh has a flavor that is rich and sweet and the meat inside has few seeds and more solids. They strong vines producing an abundant crop of very large tomatoes, up to 900 g each.
- Green Zebra’s skin is bright green with lime yellow stripes and has very rich tasting, sweet and velvety flesh with a sharp bite. It is ripe just as the green fruit develops a yellow blush, accentuating the darker green stripes. It is known as a modern heirloom.
SLAB GROWS: 120+ tomatoes (10+ per plant)
LIGHT : FULL SUN: 8-10 hours
SPROUTS IN: 12 – 20 days
HARVEST: 9 – 11 weeks
GROW WITH TOMATOES: basil, gooseberries, lettuce, onions, peppers, spinach
FOODIE FUN FACT: Tomatoes can be stored for longer if you place them stem down in a bowl and not in the fridge.
About SOW Delicious
Create your own organic garden with the SOW DELICIOUS range of heirloom seeds. Heirloom Seed has been protected and passed down the generations. It is the purest seed on earth with exceptional taste and nutrition. The award winning trademarked ‘Planting Chocolate’ only grows heirloom vegetables & herbs.
- Exotic Collection Planting Chocolate: for the creative foodie who wants to serve ‘art on a plate’ from rare, beautiful, home-grown ingredients.
- Gourmet Collection Planting Chocolate: for those dreaming of picking their own fresh, organic ingredients to create a delicious feast.
- Pure Collection Planting Chocolate: for those dreaming of growing the purest food to harvest & serve fresh from their own garden…growing back to their roots.