Bear Paw Garlic is a unique form of garlic. It is not derived from Allium sativum, the species of garlic sold in supermarkets and used in garlic supplements. Rather, AIM Bear Paw Garlic comes from Allium ursinum (Alpine Wild Garlic), a wild species of garlic found in central Europe.
- May help maintain cardiovascular health
- May help maintain healthy blood pressure
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- Has all the benefits of regular garlic, plus more
- Has antibacterial and antifungal properties for increased immuno health
- Displays antioxidant activity
- More than fifteen years of safe and beneficial use by AIM Members
- 1,002 mg of alpine wild garlic per 3-capsule serving
- Is odorless upon digestion
- Has high adenosine content
- Has high y-glutamyl peptide (GLUT) content
- Has never been domesticated
- Active substances found in the leaves, not the bulbs
- 90 vegan capsules
About The AIM Companies
Since 1982, The AIM Companies has consistently delivered wholesome, high-quality nutritional products.
All Thingz is a proud AIM Member, and join in their mission to continue improving people’s lives through optimal health.